Friday, July 14, 2017

Shopping

Happy Bastille Day! Many happy returns! I am sitting here at the start of a hot, bright day, drinking my coffee. The muffin with marmalade has been eaten. Today I am going to the Mall of America to help a friend look for sandals. Patrick has given me ten dollars to spend for him at the Lindt chocolate shop. I have no plans to buy anything for myself. Our beloved Paradise Pen shop has closed, so I will not be tempted to buy a pen. How many pens does a person need, in any case? Still, the Mall is inside and air conditioned, and while walking around is a very mild form of exercise, I am at least moving. It should be fun. The Nordstrom shoe department is awesome.

*

Patrick asked me to buy two bars of Lindt dark chocolate. I bought four: there was a sale. After, my friend and I swung by a Mexican folk art store in SW Minneapolis. I was much taken by the folk art bobble head chickens and the folk art arm reliquery earrings, but did not buy either.

*

We did pass through Nordstom’s. The shoe department was mostly curtained off for a special sale, which was frustrating, since I like looking at shoes. I am actually thinking of buying a pair of Wellies, since our winters are no longer cold enough for winter boots. When I got home I went online to check the Wellies that Nordstrom's carries, and then I decided to look at sneakers. I decided to look at the designer sneakers, thinking I could find a nice pair of Converses. Did you know that you can get sneakers trimmed with genuine Norwegian fox fur? Did you know you can buy a pair of sneakers that cost more than $1,000? As Bruce Banner said, Truly, these are the End Times

1 Comments:

Blogger KeiraDoltan said...

Great Experience the Best Assignment Writing Services at
Assignment Writing Perth

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home