Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Spam

Gee, I have been getting a lot of spam comments. I just went down the blog and deleted the most recent ones. It's so discouraging. Why do people do this?

I have mixed feelings about the food product named Spam. I've been to the Spam Museum in southern Minnesota a couple of times. Museum volunteers hand around plates of Spam canapes, and they are pretty good. But the few times I've bought Spam and tried to make it edible, things did not work out. The museum is terrific, however.

3 Comments:

Blogger chirine ba kal said...

All very true! SPAM is best when one is hungry - it does help. The very best SPAM dish I ever had was on a cold wet morning in Kentucky, at about six a.m. We warmed up the cans on the tank's exhaust manifold, and it was very tasty... :)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loved spam as a kid. Had very healthy food but on holiday in the 1940's campaign near beach in NSW we ate spam and sausages and beans.. so good. Still enjoy the memory of that spam.
Separately Eleanor, just read the St Cyprian's tale again... read it twice for the pleasure, wonderful story.so pleasing. thank you.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Foxessa said...

My goodness -- you returned?

Been away for a long time since you hadn't shown up.

Also, traveling, incluing Cuba for the first two weeks of January.

And stuff ever since.

Hope things are rolling for you.

Some of my friends are going through terrible times in so many different ways. Somehow the ones who are suffering from emotional psychic hurt seem the worst off of them all. And these are the ones who I am least capable of helping in any way.

Love, C.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home