Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Wiscon

I'm usually exhausted by cons. Too many people. Too much input. This year I tried to pace myself, because I knew I was going to have a visit from my brother right after the con. (He flew into the Twin Cities yesterday, on his way to the West Coast.) As soon as I recover a little bit from the con, I start planning the next year. I have ideas for new panels. I have people I missed spending time with.

My brother is easy to have in town. Today we went to Target, so he could get things such as a comb, which he had forgotten to pack. Then lunch at an Indian restaurant, then all of us came back to the apartment building to take naps. Naps were followed by a light dinner at a local coffee house. We left when the incoming band began to test the sound system, came back and went to our separate places to read and be quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home