Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Diversacon

I had a very nice time over the past weekend attending Diversacon, a small and friendly local science fiction convention. Talked to people I see rarely, was on a few pleasant panels, attended a few more.

Yesterday, I went to the gym to exercise and did not stretch after. Then I went to the dentist. As a result, I have a sore body and a sore mouth. I figure I will stay home, do a wash and maybe some writing. Tomorrow, I will get back to my ordinary routine.

Talk about a dull post!

In attempt to be slightly less dull, the day outside is bright, with fluffy, white clouds floating in a blue sky. The flags atop a building about a block away are blowing in the wind. Classical music is playing on the radio. I feel pretty good, in spite of the aches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home