Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snow

I was supposed a host an anime viewing today. But there's a winter storm warning, and snow is falling thickly outside our windows. So the gathering is off.

I think I will go out to a coffee shop later. There is one walking distance. I want to work on my hwarhath Sherlock Holmes story and buy more coffee beans. We are almost out.

The writing group liked my most recent Lydia Duluth story, which is # 8, if I count the short novel. A number of small fixes are needed, things I didn't explain adequately. And Patrick needs to read the story, since it's about homelessness.

Then back to the hwarhath novel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Foxessa said...

Well. So you too.

It's good to see you're warm and dry, and can acquire coffee beans without trouble.

Love, c.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home