Thursday, September 17, 2009

Health Care

I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. During it I mentioned that I'd spent the summer obsessed with the health care bills going through Congress. My doc said, "It seems pretty certain we are going to get some kind of health care reform, but the details change every day. So maybe it's not a good idea of focus on it so closely."

I think this is good advice. I have written my Congress people and the White House with my opinions. Maybe it's time to ease back and enjoy the autumn. It's still too warm, highs in the 80s. But the trees are definitely turning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Assignment Help said...

Nice blog, it’s so knowledgeable, informative, and good looking site. I appreciate your hard work. Good job.
Engineering Subjects

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home