Monday, April 06, 2009

Fair Warning

Google is switching all their bloggers over to gmail accounts. I did what they told me to do in order to switch my sign-in to the gmail account I never use. However, signing in with my gmail account does not get me to my blog. Google tells me that I have no blogs set up. When I try to input my old sign-in to the Google "change your sign-in" page, it tells me the sign-in is not valid, even though it still works to get me to my blog.

I figure it's only a matter of time before the old AOL sign-in no longer works. At that point, I will not be able to get to my blog, and will have to create a new blog, unless Patrick can figure out the problem.

At the moment, Pat is screaming at his eee-pc, which is doing something strange.

All I want from computers and the Internet is they should work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home