Sunday, December 17, 2006

Back Again After Another Month

It's turning out to be harder than I expected to write a blog. When I do write, I seem to be relying on travel reports and pictures. Well, I like to travel, and photographs help me remember the trips. Why should I share the photos? One picture is worth 10,000 words. Given my writing speed, 10,000 words is several weeks of writing...

When I'm not traveling, my life consists of work, reading books and attending two writing workshops. There are also movies and the opera. I am passionate about politics, but haven't felt like writing about politics here.

My blog subtitle says I will discuss politics and economics. Maybe I should start. But first I will discuss my last trip, and Henry Richardson's insane asylum...

4 Comments:

Blogger Foxessa said...

Buffalo is sort of the Northeast's attic of marvelous architecture, isn't it.

Why the asylum? If it's not rude to ask. If it is, ignore moi.

Love, C.

2:59 PM  
Blogger delagar said...

Okay, but where's the SF?

I love the photographs, btw.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd read anything you write, Eleanor, and honestly, I've been enjoying the photos.

Also, please check your aol account. We had to re-subscribe everyone at the Wyrdsmiths blog and you're the only one who hasn't re-upped yet.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Obat Wasir said...

obat penis keluar cairan nanah menyembuhkan kanker srviks solusi menyembuhkan penis bernanah obat kencing nanah wanita

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home